This application makes use of the following open source libraries. We acknowledge and are grateful to these developers for their contributions to open source.
- MetalPetal - MetalPetal is a GPU-accelerated image and video processing framework, which is designed to provide a set of easy-to-use and high-performance APIs for building video and image processing effects. We thank the contributors of MetalPetal.
- TBStateMachine - TBStateMachine is a lightweight state machine for Objective-C apps, developed by Johannes Krumm. Our heartfelt thanks go to Julian Krumow and contributors of TBStateMachine.
- PDAF Library - Sony's PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus) library has been immensely helpful for our software. We thank Sony for their contributions and you can find the library here.
- MediaPipe - MediaPipe is a cross-platform framework for building multimodal applied machine learning pipelines, by Google. A huge thank you to Google for making MediaPipe available to the community.
- Sparkle - Sparkle is a software update framework for macOS, providing support for automatically updating Mac applications. We appreciate the work of the Sparkle Project contributors.
- Mixpanel - Mixpanel provides user analytics for understanding user behavior in your software. We are grateful to Mixpanel for their service.
- Sentry - Sentry is a service for real-time error tracking that gives your team insight into production deployments. We would like to express our gratitude to Sentry for their product.
- AppMover - AppMover is a simple utility to move the current running app to Applications or alert the user if it is already there, developed by Oskar Groth. We extend our thanks to Oskar Groth and contributors of AppMover.