In the latest build of the Opal app, we’ve pushed many improvements to the camera core, including reductions to camera heat and the Opal app CPU usage.
We’re pleased to share this new feature with Alpha testers.
- Ensure your Mac is updated to 12.3 or greater
- Download and install the latest build here
- After installation is complete, click
Security & Privacy
- Click the 🔒 icon in the bottom left hand of the window and enter password to unlock
- Click the Allow button in the bottom right to allow access
- Reboot your Mac for the changes to take effect
After that, you are all setup.
Send any feedback or ideas to
Thank you for using Opal.