Today we are happy to ship a new app that allows the camera to work better with with the Chrome web browser. This includes several enhancements to improve frame rate and stability with apps that use the video stream from our device.
We’re sharing today with Alpha testers, let us know what you think.
- Ensure your Mac is updated to 12.3 or greater
- Download and install the latest build here
- After installation is complete, click
Security & Privacy
- Click the 🔒 icon in the bottom left hand of the window and enter password to unlock
- Click the Allow button in the bottom right to allow access
- Restart your Mac for the changes to take effect
After that, you are all setup.
Send any feedback or ideas to
Thank you for using Opal.