Welcome to the February 2023 Release of Opal, we are excited to announce:
- Reduced on camera CPU usage by 40% for less heat and power consumption
- Fixed top crash that was causing the camera to randomly reset in video conferencing apps.
- Continued stability and performance improvements for latest Apple hardware
We’re sharing today with Alpha testers, let us know what you think.
- Ensure your Mac is updated to 12.3 or greater
- Download and install the latest build here
- After installation is complete, click
Security & Privacy
- Click the 🔒 icon in the bottom left hand of the window and enter password to unlock
- Click the Allow button in the bottom right to allow access
- Restart your Mac for the changes to take effect
After that, you are all setup.
Send any feedback or ideas to
Thank you for using Opal.